STOLEN BOATS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unlimiteds Northwest member John R. had both his Easter Seals and Elam boats stolen. Please let me know if you see these surface anywhere.
OUCH where did they get them? Times are tough and thieves are hungry........

Mike,

I'm sure it would help if you posted pics of them so people can recognize the boats if they see them.

Yup, thieves are hungry these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we should give them a diet of LEAD and water!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

found this one on the craigslist in seattle this is where most stolen stuff ends up just type in rc boat and look...

RC gas powered hydroplain boat - $300 (north bend)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: see below

Date: 2009-03-19, 7:11PM PDT

I have a gas powered rc hydroplain boat in will do 40mph + on the water its like brand new ive only had it out once and now because of economy im forced to sell. comes with all you need to play with and then some. must see to apreciate. the boat is called the elam plus. its an exact replica of the big boys that you control in the palm of your hand contact me robert at [email protected] or (253)326-2129

good luck Dustin

I have a gas powered rc hydroplain boat in will do 40mph + on the water its like brand new ive only had it out once and now because of economy im forced to sell. comes with all you need to play with and then some. must see to apreciate. the boat is called the elam plus. its an exact replica of the big boys that you control in the palm of your hand contact me robert at [email protected] or (253)326-2129

Sounds like one just surfaced............. <_<

Sounds like one just surfaced............. <_<
Lets.Hope :unsure:

I remember somebody I know in Belgium his gas cats & a FG Marder were stolen. What he did was first look in LOCAL ads in newspapers and look for ads at supermarkets to see if someone offering. He also looked on auctionsites on the internet for a couple of weeks. I believe he found one of his boats back.

Let him also think to everybody who knows he has these boats. Did he build themselves? Where there people calling or coming to his house for "information"?

It is a shame that this happens, on RCTech I read from time to time that there are r/c cars stolen, even on tracksides! Why do people do this? Need of money? I don't know but I think this is sick! Hope he find his boats back.

Mike I will keep a eye open up north. But watch e-bay and Graig's list. I had a couple of airplanes stolen from under my travel trailer in the middle of the night at a airplane contest. They turned up at a local Hobby shop on a comision sale. The shop owner knew the person didn't have any idea. He was selling $2500.00 pattern planes for $500.00 and there were still traces of where he pulled my name and AMA number off. He contacted AMA and they contacted me. I went down to the shop that was out of state and we set up a sting. With me and the cops at the shop the owner called the guy and told him both planes were sold but he needed to pick up his $1000.00 Asap. The Guy showed up the owner gave him the money and then he broke out in hand cuffs! I couldn't believe how lucky I was. Greg

Mike

Sorry to here about your boats, I live in Port Orchard and about six years ago someone took all of my hobby supplies and six boats, It took the wind out of my sail. Just now really getting back into the hobby. I checked all of the local palm shops and hobby shops with no luck of seeing the boats again. I was glad that my home owner issurance took care of me. Hope you will have good luck in finding you boats, I will keep a eye for you on this side of the water.

Mike

I'll keep my eyes on ebay too,since I surf there alot.. Jerry Dunlaps stolen tunnel hull showed up on ebay and he got it back. Pics would help,so we can see what they look like please..

Mike I will keep a eye open up north. But watch e-bay and Graig's list. I had a couple of airplanes stolen from under my travel trailer in the middle of the night at a airplane contest. They turned up at a local Hobby shop on a comision sale. The shop owner knew the person didn't have any idea. He was selling $2500.00 pattern planes for $500.00 and there were still traces of where he pulled my name and AMA number off. He contacted AMA and they contacted me. I went down to the shop that was out of state and we set up a sting. With me and the cops at the shop the owner called the guy and told him both planes were sold but he needed to pick up his $1000.00 Asap. The Guy showed up the owner gave him the money and then he broke out in hand cuffs! I couldn't believe how lucky I was. Greg
That's a great story. Had to be very satisfying.

I'll keep my eyes on ebay too,since I surf there alot.. Jerry Dunlaps stolen tunnel hull showed up on ebay and he got it back. Pics would help,so we can see what they look like please..
I wonder if that's the one where they stole the box off his front steps that had his dirty underwear in it along with the boats! :lol:

That would be the one Ron,

Jerry got his TS2 back but I think his red WOF is still MIA.

I never got a reply from that guy on craigslist, not even a pic.

Dan.

Latest posts

Back