STOKED!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tim,

Nice choice with a CMB-45 RS-Goldhead in it.
Hopefully we will be able to do some testing in
Saginaw together in 2024.

Thanks For Sharing,

Mark
Now for a prop, or two....wait!...maybe I already have what I need! 😂....
It's getting a brand new 45 GPX we took in trade on a hydro we sold.....or maybe this RS EVO with M1 Tuning Kit.

Think Charles said he was running a 2115-19-38 with dia. cut down a smidge.

Club banquet was awesome, as usual.

Thanks-
Tim

It's getting a brand new 45 GPX we took in trade on a hydro we sold.....or maybe this RS EVO with M1 Tuning Kit.

Thanks-
Tim
🤔That boat should probably be mine someday🤫 ,it appears to be a color match to the JRX!

Kent

Kent!

you get a sport 40 and you and me...............

WE GONA GO AROUND!

IN A GOOD WAY!

Merry Christmas!

Grim

Thanks-
Tim
I think Charles is running a cut down 2215-17-45 w-1/4” bore unless he changed. Very rare almost unattainium but I know a guy.
John

John,

You are close on the propeller, but without Charles permission
I cannot reveal his performance secrets. It is a client privilege
oath that I agreed to 25+-years ago when I started doing propellers for the masses. 🤔

Looking Forward To Season 2024,

Mark

John,

oath that I agreed to 25+-years ago when I started doing propellers for the masses. 🤔

Mark
Mark
I gave him the prop. Not sure about speed secrets. I think he was looking for spares, the last I got, Jim found them under a lot of dust and shipped them to you with one of your orders. Maybe he decided to cast some more since but I’m not aware of it, you would probably know.
John

I think Charles is running a cut down 2215-17-45 w-1/4” bore unless he changed. Very rare almost unattainium but I know a guy.
John
Yeah, he mentioned the 'guy', but nothing about 1/4" bore....boat came to me with 3/16" strut.

I'll talk to him....he did say 2215, but didn't mention which rake and blade area....just assumed it was a 19-38, which I have.

1/4" rebore is understandable...a lot's been discussed about bore inaccuracy on the hubs.

Thanks, John, and have a Merry Christmas.

Tim

John,

Mark
WTF!....this isn't 'save the world' bullshit here....it's fuckin' toy boats, for cryin' out loud!

Some things need to just be left unsaid. SMH!

Back