Stocking Stuffers from Rattlesnake RC

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Brandt

Vendor
Is your spouse or significant other still asking for gift ideas for you?

Here's an opportunity for you and for them. Get a Gift Certificate for $1.00 or more from Rattlesnake RC. We pride ourselves in supplying the RC Boating Hobbyist with items that are a little harder to find. A special code will be delivered to your specified email within 12 hours of purchase, (More likely within 2 hours), for the amount ordered via my website or paid directly to my PayPal address at [email protected]. Just print off your Paypal payment or my email response with your special code and the recipient can use that on any order. I will add your information to the attached certificate and send with my acknowledgement email. Have Santa put that in their stocking and there ya go.

Website purchase will have a shipping charge added. I don't have a way to eliminate that on a gift certificate. However, the certificate code provided you will include any shipping amount that was charged. The shipping amount varies between $3.00 and $11.00 based on amount purchased.

For quick access to Gift Certificate purchase just click....http://www.allrc1.com/#!product/prd1/4439797791/gift-certificate

Only one gift certificate code can be used per order.

Thanks,

Bill Brandt

Gift Cert.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back