• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

spring cleaning boats for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

david secrist

first is a dpi tunnel with kb 3.5 tuned pipe custom paint is rtr with am radio sweet boat 275.00 shipped obo!

second is a aeromarine sport 40 no holes brand new with servos shaft all hard ware thats pictured needs motor,mounts and pipe 400.00 shipped obo!

third is a aeromarine sprint cat ran few times excellent cond needs motor pipe throttle servo has the shaft also not pictured 250.00 shipped obo!

email me at [email protected]

intlwaterspics_004.jpg

intlwaterspics_001.jpg

intlwaterspics_002.jpg

intlwaterspics_003.jpg

intlwaterspics_005.jpg

intlwaterspics_006.jpg

intlwaterspics_007.jpg

intlwaterspics_008.jpg

intlwaterspics_009.jpg

intlwaterspics.jpg

intlwaterspics_010.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
first is a dpi tunnel with kb 3.5 tuned pipe custom paint is rtr with am radio sweet boat 225.00 shipped obo!second is a aeromarine sport 40 no holes brand new with servos shaft all hard ware thats pictured needs motor,mounts and pipe 350.00 shipped obo!

third is a aeromarine sprint cat ran few times excellent cond needs motor pipe throttle servo has the shaft also not pictured 200.00 shipped obo!

ive had a couple of transactons on here i take paypal....

first is a dpi tunnel with kb 3.5 tuned pipe custom paint is rtr with am radio sweet boat 275.00 shipped obo!second is a aeromarine sport 40 no holes brand new with servos shaft all hard ware thats pictured needs motor,mounts and pipe 400.00 shipped obo!

third is a aeromarine sprint cat ran few times excellent cond needs motor pipe throttle servo has the shaft also not pictured 250.00 shipped obo!

Is the cat still for sale? THANKS HENRY

what are you looking for, iv got my eye on that sport 40 hull, I'm only interested in the bare hull + radio box.

ill do it for the hull cowl and outer hardware.for elec that's all u need

Y

I guess not

No longer interested in cat

Latest posts

Back