SPP carbon pipes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RIGGERMORTISE

SPP pipes are returning to a watering hole near you soon!

After finally getting kids and work out the way its time to return to boating!

Limited pipe types will be available soon and will increase as time goes by.

I wont be selling the pipes myself but i will be closely involved.

Ebay sales and web site are going to be the main outlet.

I have a lot of freinds to catch up with again!

see you all at a pond real soon.

dave

Good to hear you are coming back Dave :) I've never had the opportunity to meet you in person, so I hope we can catch up soon at some Race Meetings.

It would be great if you and some of the other SA boys could come up for the Winter Spectacular to give Ian Inverarity some company????

Regards,

James

Mr Dave!

I definately want one of those new 21 O/B pipes when you get the chance to make them. Like the RS, only bent ;)

Tim.

Dave,

GREAT NEWS about making pipes again. You cannot believe

all the requests that I still get for your pipes. Hope

the family is fine and we look forward to testing some

new designs soon.

Thank You,

Mark Sholund

Good to hear you are coming back Dave :) I've never had the opportunity to meet you in person, so I hope we can catch up soon at some Race Meetings.

It would be great if you and some of the other SA boys could come up for the Winter Spectacular to give Ian Inverarity some company????

Regards,

James
James the road trips will start in 2012, hoping there will be a NSW country champs in Finley or Sheparton! Gotta love the country meetings!

The new NR21 outboard is in production very soon, The moulds are being modified to make production easier then the RS21 Ob will be next. The first two NR21 OB pipes are going on my Sharman tunnel twin 21 OB!

email for sales will be [email protected] and www.salisburypowerpipes.com

Dave

Dave that RS pipe Really rocks but can you make a muffled version

i had to add an additional can muffler to my Mono (Normal Rs pipe)

this weekend during SAW as it was reading 111 dba on the noise meter

Greg
Greg muffled is on the way.

dave

SPP is back on line at www.salisburypowerpipes.com

Email is [email protected]

The curent range is comming back into production with some new aditions for all the OB nuts!

Please note i do not operate SPP but I do own the rights and oversee production. so all enquiries

need to be directed to the web site email.

Regards

Dave

Really Mark?

I think that if you knew WHO was there (the BEST prop guru in the world ;) ) and how the boat was going setup wise before that run, the time Greg had to play with his boat as he ran the timing most of the time, you would realise he knows that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back