SPORT 40 MANUFACTURES

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is 39\", its called the GP400 and you can check it out on www.ml-boatworks.com. Thanks, Mike

I race a Super Sport 45 and its a great boat. I have a CMB RS motor in mine that has been "warmed up". If I had more power the boat could use it!

The winning boat at this year Indy Masters (Big Bryon) was again a Super Sport 45. The motor is very VERY strong in that boat! Again about the best overall Sport 40 boat one can buy!

I dont think you can go wrong with this boat. Its easy to setup and it loves to go fast!

Grim

Plus it is epoxy glass so it is tuff except when you hit a Clock right Phil?
Clock? I totaled it out hitting the launch dock comming down for the start at Hobart Masters last friday, it is pretty hard to total one out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most modern Sport 40 hulls work with 45s thats what they are designed for . I think my Anderson Mutt II runs pretty good. Darn Phil if you were only 4" closer to the course... I sure would have liked to race you. Going to practice the full course mill so I will be better prepared for you guys next year.

to get them that size is usually custom built i did one came out really nice mine came out 39.5x 20.5. i had to make a cowl and i finally finished the mold

Gaday Mate

Sport 40 there is only one I would look at Buying

Phill's super sport love speed & rough water

Brad'

Picture012.jpg

Picture013.jpg

iI painted that boat 5- 6 years ago it was one of my favorites still looks good
Gaday Guys

Yep you did a great job looks like it was done today .

and The picks realy dont do the colors used justice at all looks awsome in the sun much better than in picks .Brad

Last edited by a moderator:
Both of us want to try to get to Geo. next year just make it a weekend thats not a District race like Aug. Robert

Back