• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sport 40 Hydroplane

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KevinClements

Very well built scale hydroplane. Looks to be a Dumas Atlas Van Lines U-76 kit. 36" long. Includes

OS MAX .46 Marine Motor. Water cooled head and Exhaust manifold. Tuned pipe and all running hardware. Also includes (2) servos for throttle and rudder. No RX and no TX.

The top side of the boat is in great condition. The bottom of the boat has some paint flaking, so it could use a new coat of white paint.

Motor runs great.

$400obo plus shipping

I have more pics but I ran out of attachment space. pm me if you want to see more.

u401.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've known the last two owers of this boats and it isone of the best built wooden boats and looks great. I have seen it run and it can hold its own with other boats of the same class

He said scale but i thought it was to short also use to say scale hydroplane not sport40

Last edited by a moderator:
Back