• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sport 40 Hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Smoke

I have another project here that I won't be able to complete. It is a Sport 40 Hydro. Length is 36 1/2" with a 19" Beam. I don't remember who's design it is. If anyone here does, feel free to chime in. I am sure a couple of you here do nitro and even if you don't this would be a good candidate for a brushless conversion. It comes with almost everything to complete it as a nitro runner. K&B 7.5cc engine with great compression. All the hardware, is either from Aeromarine or it is custom made. Strut, rudder and 2 Turn fins. The hardware has been polished as well as the head and flywheel of the engine. An brand new extra cowl which is perfect for the BL conversion. A sharpened and balanced Octura X450 prop and a raw Prather 235 prop. There is a Futaba 3003 servo installed for the throttle. You will need a steering servo, Tx/Rx. The paint is in pretty good shape for sitting around for over a year. It does need a clear coat though. The decals I had made by Monojeff. Take a look at the pics and you can see what is all included. I am asking $300 + Shipping. On to the pics.....................

100_5615.JPG

100_5616.JPG

100_5617.JPG

100_5618.JPG

100_5619.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Robert,

Is the spare cowl still available? Otherwise I will call Phil Thomas and get one ordered.

Thanks

Bert Dygert

Robert, where did you get the hull from ? I looks like a David Frank hulls I built years ago, the cowling & driver.
I bought this online a couple of years back. Can't remember who from, but now that you mention David Frank Hull, that does ring a bell. I believe the guy I bought it from said it was a Dave Frank hull, so there is a very good possibility you built this one. A very sound build if I do say so myself!

Last edited by a moderator:
Robert I was talking about this price listed here advertising 300.00 on the 5/27/12 was that price supposed to read 325.00 on 5/27/12

Stephen, im pretty sure he just edited the first post to reflect the dropped price. So Im sure the 300.00 is the new price.

Latest posts

Back