Sport 20 Hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meatball

Started this boat in 09 , now getting ready for the paint .

The cowl is urethane foam coverd with ultracote and will be used as a plug for the mold ( cowl only )

The hull will get a clear coat and trim only.

gota get this thing Wet !!

updates will follow .

Phil.. :D

DSCN5789.jpg

I like also. Interesting cowl design. Would like to see pics without the cowl to see how you fit it all in. Roger.

Man....i just LOVE models of open cockpit limited inboard hydros.......just dont see enough of em.....a VERY nice job indeed! :) Oh..... and Wheeler Baker.......that guy can DRIVE an inboard hydro...saw him run at St. Pete several times, many moons ago...heckofa racer!

Last edited by a moderator:
Man....i just LOVE models of open cockpit limited inboard hydros.......just dont see enough of em.....a VERY nice job indeed! :) Oh..... and Wheeler Baker.......that guy can DRIVE an inboard hydro...saw him run at St. Pete several times, many moons ago...heckofa racer!
Here is a couple of pics of the same hull with no skins

The engine bay is 4'' wide so all the stuff fits ok

The boat with the yellow cowl is gone to the paint shop, i'l post pics as soon that it comes back .

Thanks for the nice comments :D

Phil..

Attachments

• DSCN5334.jpg
    DSCN5334.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Photo 125.jpg
    Photo 125.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Photo 126.jpg
    Photo 126.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 1
Here is a couple of pics of the same hull with no skins

The engine bay is 4'' wide so all the stuff fits ok

The boat with the yellow cowl is gone to the paint shop, i'l post pics as soon that it comes back .

Thanks for the nice comments :D

Phil..
New Old Boat back to my Home

I build this boat 14years ago and never ran It , had to maney projecs Going !!

its an old l'auterback GP-44 round nose Hull.

Man i Was Stupid To sell in the first place !!

here the boat..

Phil..

Attachments

• hydroplane téléguidé 003.jpg
    hydroplane téléguidé 003.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 0
  • hydroplane téléguidé 001.jpg
    hydroplane téléguidé 001.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 0
Back