• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

spitfire o/b rigger artr with full mod bxr tt o/b

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camaroboy383

well i need to reduce the fleet a touch to start new projects... up for grabs is a super,,super clean spitfire o/b rigger with all the updates done to the hull and hull set up.... hull is super clean,,, has a couple nicks in it but otherwise very sweet... it has a full mod thunder tiger bxr .21 power head mated to the tt geared lower... full mod engine that absolutely screams...engine still has awsome bump and pinch,,runs excellent,,well taken care of..... engine is mated to the hull with the octura o/b adjustable mount... has a 8oz. fuel tank in it... comes with servos installed,,both jr,,,one is mg high torque for rudder... has dubro quick switch mount.. this boat is almost ready to run,,, you will need your rx/tx,, o/b pipe and rx batt pack... comes with a ss prather 215 for a prop,,seemed to be a good starting point on this hull......the setup of the hull will need to be played with,,, i only ran this hull a couple times with this engine...

the engine is a full mod tt,,, has bxr air cooled power head with an o.s 20j carb..raised port timing,,altered induction timing,, altered button volume and head space set...lower has been cut and polished.. has pinned prop shaft and lawless flex cable... 1.04:1 gear ratio lower...skeg on lower has been re-shaped... ready to rock with a couple of your goodies...

NO PIPE,,RX,,TX OR BATT PACK... $330.00 shipped to the lower 48 states...

let me know if interested

thanks,,Alden

Last edited by a moderator:
will split this up if anyone is interested in the hull or engine... offers???

let me know,,,

alden

anyone interested in the hull with tank and hardware for $125.00 shipped??? let me know

alden

Back