SPEKTRUM RADIO OWNERS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive used spectrum dx3r pro and mr3000 recivers for a few years now and never had a problem...if u look at the pics somewhere of the fe nats drivers stand u will see almost all spectrum tx....I have 10 boats with mr3000 recivers and all work great

Fair dinkum Robert, what a peach. So you have tried many different radios to return to Futaba? Tells me one thing, you have no idea what your doing.

I don't care in the slightest if your the USA peach racer of the world either.

Many people have success with Spektrum, I just guess you don't mount your rx or power it properly.

Pull your head in, figure out what your doing, and maybe give a mates boat with Spek a try before calling me clown, YOU CLOWN.

Pete

guys I don't have a dog in this fight...not sponsored by either...I use the spectrum systems but really don't care what you use....id really like to ask the nitro and gas guys that use the spectrum systems how they like them or not? I know the FE guys like me love the spectrum stuff and from what I have heard from the gas guys that they hate spectrum stuff from years ago (they are never the ones that had spectrum but a friend of a guy that knew a guy etc).,,,, just wondering how nitro and gas guys that use spectrum stuff like or dislike them

Back