SMALL BLADES HIGH RPM"S PART 2

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to Albert this is a great running rigger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a great time with you guys on Sunday thanks for the help.

Jose

Boat is smokin for sure !! Four ...three ....two.....one ... WFO baby !! Can't wait to trade paint ..er ..I mean get it on with these awesome boats . Mine will be the Ugly Duckling for sure !! Looking good guys you are really on your game .

I am still waiting..........................for you to SHOW US Something!!!! That we have NOT already seem... :ph34r:

.22 cal Vs .45 cal.............Load your weapons!!!! B) B)

More like 1.60 vs 2.02

If you do the math bigger is not always better!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I know those were not the "black props" in this clip...boat only looks to be in the mid 80's :blink: :p

Don't you know..if you wan't a piece of the "win pie" you're going to have to show up with a 90+ wagon, good luck on that..as this is not easily done!..especially with a set 80's..oh!..and did I mention, it has to have great cornering speeds and hard hitting acceleration when exiting too!

Anyhow good luck on all of the above!...sure wish I could play at this level!!..who knows maybe one day!

c ya pond side on Sunday, we'll start working on those 105+ 67 heat boats, lol. :D

Now I know those were not the "black props" in this clip...boat only looks to be in the mid 80's :blink: :p
Elias, Big Bird may not be showing his Best set of props?? I say that boat in that run boat never hit 83 - 84 mph. Come onto Charleston... We will revvvv them up and let the BIG DOGS EAT!!!!!!!!

Elias, Big Bird may not be showing his Best set of props?? I say that boat in that run boat never hit 83 - 84 mph. Come onto Charleston... We will revvvv them up and let the BIG DOGS EAT!!!!!!!!
I'll be there to watch the big dogs eating!!

Joe, I emphatically told him that those props were not going to cut it, and that he had to kick it up a couple notches if he wanted a piece of that win pie, lets hope these boys can pull it together and represent!

Now, which one is big bird?..Brett or Albert?...just so that I know what to call him.

Alberto = Big Bird..... Brett = Bert...... :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back