shockwave 36 motor

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

casey day

I have a shockwave 36 made by pro boat sitting on my shelf collecting dust. it wouldn't be a racing boat just a play around boat. so what would be a good all around motor that is cheap and docent need to be race quality?

if i remember correct that boat came with the .32 dynamite engine??... whats wrong with the engine thats in it?? i would say stick a go engine in it,, .21,,.25.. any of them will power it just fine...if you still have the factory engine just run it...maybe play with timing,pipe, and button configurations to make it run a little better..

alden

the original dynamite motor crapped out the engine froze so the metal inside of it got shredded up. <_<

Well the go engine is most likely gonna be the ticket for you...im not sure the mounting lug spacing will be the same...you would have to measure it,..i still have that new go .25 if your interested casey...

The other option is to rebuild the dynamite,,well unless the the case is broken...this could also cost more than a new engine...

alden

i would bet the go would out perform that dynamite .32...id let the .25 go for 100.00 shipped...

alden

Back