Shaman Mod 40 Test and Tune Video

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaxracer

Whatcha think fellas? Borrowed my dad's Rossi while my Nelson is in the shop getting massaged over. Not too bad for its maiden voyage? Gotta play around with a few more props and tinker with the pipe a little and I think she'll be good to go. B)

Adjust the resolution to 720 or 1080 HD and the video looks a lot better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkxvMcnhg8A

-Jr.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was waitin for Mitch to come out of the water with a gator over his shoulder

What happened to the NR 46 that just lost a cowl??? That looks like a Vision to me !!!!!!!!!!........ ;)

Nice maiden voyage Jr, Mitch and Brandon. That missle is almost as fast as a LeeCraft... :eek:

What happened to the NR 46 that just lost a cowl??? That looks like a Vision to me !!!!!!!!!!........ ;)

Nice maiden voyage Mitch and Brandon. That missle is almost as fast as a LeeCraft... :eek:
If that looks like a Vision then you need to get your eyes checked. :wacko: I was thinking it more so looked like a Lynx on steroids :p

My dad said he'll see if your Leecraft is "almost" as fast as this Shaman in Atlanta at the Gran Prix race. :lol: I think he might just borrow my boat. :ph34r:

And the NR .46 was strolling too but in case you can't tell from the sound of the wind whipping in the video, the pond was really rough today and my bro blew his Hornet off and the cowl ripped off and sank to the bottom. But his is running really well too.

-Jr.

Fast and windy!!!
Thanks kroggs! Yeah I was VERY impressed with how the boat handled the rough water. I think we just nailed the setup out of the box. I was waiting on it to blow off or bobble and dunk in the corners but the boat drove straight through it all day long without a problem. I never blew it off at all today and we ran probably 1/2 to 3/4 of a gallon through the engine, mostly at full throttle. Needless to say I left the pond with a grin on my face. :D Haha

At the start of the video I thought that gust of wind you could see was going to be trouble. You got her hooked up now how much faster can you push it!!!!

Jr....take it to the beams and get some numbers on it. If you put two hot laps down, it may go in the book. I think it will supprise you how fast it is around the track. It is pulling hard thru the turns. Call KP and see when his next 2-lap show will be.

-Carl,

Nice maiden voyage Mitch and Brandon. That missle is almost as fast as a LeeCraft... :eek:
If that looks like a Vision then you need to get your eyes checked. :wacko: I was thinking it more so looked like a Lynx on steroids :p

My dad said he'll see if your Leecraft is "almost" as fast as this Shaman in Atlanta at the Gran Prix race. :lol: I think he might just borrow my boat. :ph34r:

And the NR .46 was strolling too but in case you can't tell from the sound of the wind whipping in the video, the pond was really rough today and my bro blew his Hornet off and the cowl ripped off and sank to the bottom. But his is running really well too.

-Jr.
Looks great Jr. Tell your Dad Ill see him in Atlanta. Are you and Brandon coming too??? How about Tony??? Gotta have the invasion of the Atwells!!!!!!..... ;)

On the last turn when Brandon got your head in the shot I could have sworn I seen it grow. :p Looks good lil buddy was hopeing the video was longer. Shaw last Time we were in Atlanta they Kicked us out . But we are gonna try and slide back in :ph34r: It's more like a hostille take over B)

On the last turn when Brandon got your head in the shot I could have sworn I seen it grow. :p Looks good lil buddy was hopeing the video was longer. Shaw last Time we were in Atlanta they Kicked us out . But we are gonna try and slide back in :ph34r: It's more like a hostille take over B)
Kicked you out?????? What the heck???? Gotta hear that story. Was Mitch trying to pass himself off as Dick Lobe??????......... ;)

Kicked you out?????? What the heck???? Gotta hear that story. Was Mitch trying to pass himself off as Dick Lobe??????......... ;)
Just a tip:

Dont leave your hotel room door open with the chain locked only. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

You never what will show up at your door........

- Mitch Sr.

I dont think the Atwells can go inside the city limits something about Pine Crack

not trying to change the subject but....does anyone still make the lynx and shaman etc?

Randy Premo is supposed to start making the Lynx soon,

- Brandon

Just a tip:

Dont leave your hotel room door open with the chain locked only. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

You never what will show up at your door........

- Mitch Sr.
Cant wait to hear the rest of that story Mitch.... ;)

Back