• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Sg 90 cowl

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
45 + shipping glass with carbon reinforcements. I am starting to get sick. Last night had a sore throat coming on. So it may be a little bit of time. I will pull the mold down and get it PVA up tonight. That part is easy.
Mike

Ok Mike.. whenever you can get it done is fine. Shipping would be to 49841. Let me know how much total and how you'd like to be paid and I will take care of it

Rodney,
35 plus shipping. I might have one I did for myself that is ready to go. It has been a while since I have done anything with my 21 rigger. Let you know when I get home from work.

Rodney,
I did not have it already done. I remember I sold it to a local guy a while back.

Rodney/Paul,
Both molds got pulled out and cleaned up. They are now sitting and drying with PVA in them.

Mike

I would like a 21 straight please.
Send to:
Gary Turner
3509 South Woodridge Road
Mountain Brook Al

Send me your address and how much and I will send you a check.
Thanks
OK Doc, while digging for molds, I seemed to have misplaced my straight one. I did not see it in my stack. Let me dig under the house to see if I can find it.
Mike

Doc
I cant find my straight 21 mold. I found the plug. I will have to make a new mold first. I might of lent it out years ago. Can't remember. It will take a little longer.
Mike

Little update on cowls
1 - 90 cowl - I need to redo my mold. This is one of my oldest molds and it is not very good. I really did not know what I was doing back then. It has failed in some spots and cant really fix it the way I made the mold. Making a few changes and preping plug for new mold.
2 - 21 wrap - part is out and ready to go
3 - 45 cowl - part is out and ready to go
4 - 21 straight - in the process of making new mold

Mike

Back