setting the record straight

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.....or in your version of ROFLOMA .. well that could be...

rolling on floor laughing out my ass...... :lol:

Gee, I hope I'm not heading for a time out ........... B)

DaveMarles said:
Newbie here too.  I just checked out the explanation by BC about what happened on the other discussion group under the heading 'drama'.  The words condescending and patronising spring to mind. I think we newbies are all better off over here. Dave
I guess someone from the 'Associates' saw this because I've been booted from RC Boat Com. Thats the third time I've been booted from there (and the last time) Is that a record? B)

Newbie Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't catch my breath I have been laughing. The "RedNeck Camoflage" was incredible.....haven't heard that one before. The guy next to me at work asked if I was OK.

DaveMarles said:
DaveMarles said:
Newbie here too.  I just checked out the explanation by BC about what happened on the other discussion group under the heading 'drama'.  The words condescending and patronising spring to mind. I think we newbies are all better off over here. Dave
I guess someone from the 'Associates' saw this because I've been booted from RC Boat Com. Thats the third time I've been booted from there (and the last time) Is that a record? B)

Newbie Dave
Hey Dave,

Wow! 3 times. Someone on here mentioned 6 times.

You must be part of the .01% of the trouble makers.

Now that your only source is I/W, you'll never get your big bore carb problem solved.

Certainly the rest of us newbies can't help you.

BTW- Since someone is checking in on us trouble makers. Tell the Modarator over there that us newbies over here may spend the next ten years trying to figure out what Dave's Big Bore carb problem is, but we'er gonna have one hellova big time doin it. LOL!

P.S. Dave I know what your problem is ( I have run a 15.4 mm bore on the MAC 84 and a 16.5 mm bore on the CMB 100 with no leaning out or detonation and a clean idle easy milling and instant acceleration.).

I could tell you what to do and with 20 min. in the shop your engine would be big bore compatable. However, I like to play 29 questions.

SO..... we're just gonna have to get that thread 26 pain in the ass pages long. By that time we as a team will have solved the problem and have a very good understanding of HOW and WHY. We may get off topic at times and the thread may sit idle for weeks, but in the end we will all know the answer.

Besides, the water is getting hard so we've got lots O' time. LOL

Oh..... and one more thing! Since the thread will be such a pain in the ass to read we won't need to worry about someone peekin in here and pilfering our hard earned knowlege.

Oh.... just one more thing! Just because I know the answer to this one surley don't mean I know everything. I will certainly learn something new on this journey too.

ANDY . YOU MENTIONED 30 YRS ??? MAN YOU ARE A NEW COMER ARENT YOU . HE HE I JOINED IMBPA IN 1952 , HMM THATS, HOLY COW I NEVER REALIZED I WAS THAT YOUNG ???WHEW SOON 54 YRS , IMPBA #459

I CAN PERSONALLY SAY THAT THERE IS NO ONE I KNOW THAT IS INVOLED AS ANDY , I HAVE RAN AND USED HIS MOTORS FOR YRS , I HAVE ALWAYS FELT HE HAS AS GOOD AS IT CAN GET , BOATS AND ALL .

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ANDY , WE NEED MORE LIKE YOU . MAY GOD BLESS JAMES IRWIN

AndyBrown said:
Andy Brown quipped:
Besides, the water is getting hard so we've got lots O' time. LOL
With all due respect, what does a guy from Florida know about hard water?

It's so cold up here. (How cold was it? ? )

Well, when we let the two dogs out for a pee tonight, one came running in on three legs and the other one was actually parked at the bottom of the deck steps, sitting on his hind legs holding his front paws up in the air, unable to go any further. Had to go rescue the poor little pug.

Even our summers are just a few days of bad snowmobiling! !

Myron

"Oh.... just one more thing! Just because I know the answer to this one surley don't mean I know everything. I will certainly learn something new on this journey too."

Surley ...... Dang Andy, sure sounds like you spent the last few days out on that bass boat rather than at the buggy races! LOL!! :p

Seriously though, I can't wait til the end of those 26 pain in the ass pages 'cause ya got me thinkin' now ............. B)

HEY........... Myron we had frost on the ground yesterday!

Does'nt that count for something?

AndyBrown said:
HEY........... Myron we had frost on the ground yesterday!
Does'nt that count for something?
Why do I have difficulty feeling sorry for you poh folks in the nawth of Florida?

From where I'm standing, EVERTHIN' is sawth!!

Let's put it another way. Temperature wise, if North America needed an enema, the insertion would be made right here!!

Myron

Back