Seaducer F Mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well after sitting idle for 4 years this beast will be getting back to the water very soon. I have to break in the engine but the boat is already set up for heat racing. Last time this boat was raced was Evansville 2013. My drivers Ultron and the Tusken Raider are ready to have fun.

Other than my twins this is my favorite hull for offshore. Here's a video from Atlanta Spring Nats.

Well after sitting idle for 4 years this beast will be getting back to the water very soon. I have to break in the engine but the boat is already set up for heat racing. Last time this boat was raced was Evansville 2013. My drivers Ultron and the Tusken Raider are ready to have fun.

Other than my twins this is my favorite hull for offshore. Here's a video from Atlanta Spring Nats.

Julian
Thats the Sound of a Good Running 101.....................rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the huff boys just gave up... they were Not going to catch it!!!!!!!
They were hoping the boat leaned out because they would've never caught it Lol. They where mad every time they seen my big red machine on there heat lol
man, I don't know how you guys can see the bouy's way out there
default_smile.png
Here's a video of the same Race later on the day. The glare was horrible. What you see in the video is what I saw. If you skip to 4.45 Minute mark. I cut a bout and I came all the way back to 3rd place in one lap. This boat is fast. I was sandbagging a lot lol as you can tell.

jeez, that looks like "guess-work" (judging those far-off bouy's in the glare). Looks like someone crashed in the first turn as well (dead boat, turn-1)
default_smile.png

Bring it to the Nats in June
I'll pass. Not interested. I work too much plus racing is not a priority at this time. With work, my car project, GF, dog too much going on. But I'll go out and test ever once in a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back