• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Seaducer 29 Setup for FE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kris Flynn

Hi all,

I have a 29" seaducer which was built originally for a .12-.15 nitro motor (light weight but strong build).

I have converted it for FE use and put in a UL-1 Aquacraft setup (Extra caps and with 5.5mm plugs all around) and used it for a play boat.

Boat will come as pictured MINUS the prop and Receiver. Hardware is Speedmaster and is pretty much brand new (new when put on boat 6 months ago)

The only reason I am selling is because I need a bigger boat to run a more powerful setup (1515 1y) in for racing. This boat ran great and FAST with this higher power, but was not ideal for racing.

NEW Price $290 Shipped to the USA (or Aus) (shipping is a good $60-70 of this)

Regards

Kris

Last edited by a moderator:
Just thought I would point out, when I say built for a .12-.15 motor I mean it had a lable inside saying that (I assume put in there by Jerry)

NEW Price $290 Shipped to the USA (or Aus) (shipping is a good $60-70 of this)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back