• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Seaducer 20 Monos for sale!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonShaw

Vendor
I am selling all of my monos. In this posting are 4-Seaducer 20 Monos and a CMB 21 Green Head to make way for other tunnel projects. I will also be posting 40 and 60 Seaducer monos for sale. All boats below come with complete hardware and third channel remote needle assemblies. None of the boats come with prop shaft/cable or props. All prices listed do not include freight. Freight for each boat will be $25. Freight for motor will be $10. Additional details about these boats are listed below:

1- Green 29" Seaducer 20 Mono in excellent condition. This length is hard to find. Boat belonged to Troy Davis and won many 20 mono races on the West Coast. Also includes remote needle servo and throttle servo. Steering servo was removed. - $295 (Sold to Julian Conde)

2- Black with orange flame 29" Seaducer 20 Mono. Again, this length is hard to find. Also includes remote needle servo, throttle servo, and steering servo. - $275 (Sold to Allan Yuen pending receipt of funds and props)

3- Purple/Red 33" Seaducer 20 Mono. Also includes remote needle servo, throttle servo, steering servo- $275 (Reduced to $250) (reduced to $225) (Sold to Arnaldo)

4- Red 33" Seaducer 20 Mono in excellent condition. This boat also belonged to Troy Davis and also won many 20 mono races on the West Coast. Includes remote needle servo, throttle servo, and steering servo. Also includes what I believe is a AB pipe and header- $375 (Sold- Mike S)

5- CMB Green Head 21. Engine still tight at the top so it does not have a lot of run time. Includes what I believe is a AB pipe and 180 degree header(wrong header in pic)- $295.00 (Sold to Neil)

Please post all questions and what you would like to buy here so I can answer them once. Thanks for looking. PayPal payments only......... ;)

IMG_3594.jpg

IMG_3595.jpg

IMG_3597.jpg

IMG_3598.jpg

IMG_3599.jpg

IMG_3600.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
#4 -Red Seaducer sold to Mike S.... :)

Items 1-3 are still for sale. I am open to reasonable offers.

If someone buys two I will include freight.

Just made final reductions on Items 1-3. The other items are sold. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Money received Arnaldo. Sold. I will get it ready for shipment ASAP. Items #1 and #2 are still available.

Green Mono #1 and Black with flames Mono #2 are still available. Prices are reduced. Thanks for looking.

Back