Schulze ESC

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Fleury

Does anyone know how to set up a Schulze ESC with the software? Can you guide me through the steps? I selected the boat option, but just not sure where to go from there.

OH one of the big boys. I dont think very many of us have had the pleasure. You might ask Tyler aka RaceMechanix about that one.. What wind is your motor detta or wye? delta 0-7.5 Timing wye 7.5-15 degress timing The engine is a 4 pole correct? From the looks just follow what it says. Seems simple looking from here . really nice software. how much did that one set you back $600-700 I bet. wish I would have known you were going to but that model. Would have told you to look at the MGM comp pro 65-400 . That schulze is killer though. from the software looks like you have a balanced hook up option. That is very nice; that will save individual cells from dropping to low versus the whole pack.

Last edited:
I am running it with a Neu 1527 1.5y in my 1/8th scale. The cost was $900 after shipping. I just don't know what options to select since some of it is in German. But Tyler has already contacted me and he will give me a step by step.

Does anyone know how to set up a Schulze ESC with the software? Can you guide me through the steps? I selected the boat option, but just not sure where to go from there.
Todd, I have set-up both the 303 and the 333 just by using the dip switches on the front of the drive and they worked well. These were in Hydros and I didn't need any special functions or settings that you may need.

Do you remember what dip switches were on and off? I really wanted to use the software so I could data log it.

If I remember correctly they were as follows: #1 (Land)set to 1, #2 (car/Boat) set to 1, #3 (Forward/Reverse) set to 0, #4 (Standard Acceleration) set to 1, #5 (Auto Neutral) set to 1, #6 (Under Voltage (cut-off)) set to 1. These are from memory and I have slept since then. I will look this afternoon when I get home.

If I remember correctly they were as follows: #1 (Land)set to 1, #2 (car/Boat) set to 1, #3 (Forward/Reverse) set to 0, #4 (Standard Acceleration) set to 1, #5 (Auto Neutral) set to 1, #6 (Under Voltage (cut-off)) set to 1. These are from memory and I have slept since then. I will look this afternoon when I get home.
Its a good thing I dont use my memory to make a living. Switches 5 and 6 are both set to 0.

Have Fun!!

Thanks David! I'll see what is what when I get to the lake tomorrow to run it. Video to come soon!

I was able to set it up using the software. It is the 304, not the 303. The 304 allows you to do a setup using the usb cable instead of the 5V. It has really increased the performance of the boat! I am averaging 195 Amps.

Back