Scale Rudder Bracket Assemblies

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have available a limited run of scale rudder bracket assemblies made in the USA! Gives that 1/8th or 1/6th scale a more realistic looking rudder set up. These are very close to the ones that CMDi stopped making a number of years ago (and yes I had Andy's ok even before the first chips flew). They will work for left or right mounting, simply drill top bolt hole for 6-32 (both are 4-40 sized) once location is determined. No rudder blade is included but the typical .250" thick blades will fit. You will need to notch and redrill (easy) the 4-40 sheer bolt hole on Speedmaster and some others to take advantage of the wider, more stable mounting of blade on the tiller arm. Comes assembled including 304 stainless pivot pin. $70 each plus priority postage. Unfortunately due to local covid restrictions accessing my post office is a royal PIA so US shipping only until that changes.

View attachment 285583View attachment 285584
I would like one.

Don, I would like one of these brackets if available, at your convenience, I realize the holidays are here. PM inbound with shipping address. Thank you and a Merry Christmas to you and your family.

An FYI for anyone who ordered after Dec. 17th- I'm going to hold off shipping anything else for at least another week maybe two as the U.S. postal system is a complete cluster f*** at the moment. The last 15 boxes all got sent out together at the post office on the 17th (USPS on line "click and ship" still not working but they assured me they are aware and working "diligently" on a solution 🙄) and some are just now getting their packages with a couple still MIA. I personally have 2 packages I'm still waiting on that passed thru a USPS postal facility a little over 5 hours away ..... on the 19th. If me holding up shipping will delay anyone's build who has ordered since the 17th please send me a p/m. Otherwise thanks for everyone's patience.

Hello Don. I would love to purchase two of these if they are still available...not sure how it works buying things here.

Hello Don. I would love to purchase two of these if they are still available...not sure how it works buying things here.
Hello Kyle, yes they are but as previously posted I will not be shipping for at least another week or two as the USPS system is a disaster, seems they are still reeling from the holiday crush. If you are ok with that send me a p/m for $$ details.

Hello Kyle, yes they are but as previously posted I will not be shipping for at least another week or two as the USPS system is a disaster, seems they are still reeling from the holiday crush. If you are ok with that send me a p/m for $$ details.
Oh good..I am in no hurry. how does one PM you?

Back