Scale decals/drivers where to buy?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h20rrl

Hey guys i would like to know where i can purchase decals and drivers for my scale hydro.I would like the drivers to look as real as possible.Can you give me multiple listings of persons that have these products,thank you. :p

Mike Hallam (Hallam Marine Hobby) sells scale drivers that already have the face painted, swivel face shields, and orange lifejacket. Email him at [email protected] or phone him at (519)471-9061. Hope this helps.

Guys just for info. I am seriously backed up at the moment on orders. I am going to try and blow everything off the board that is still waiting over the next two weeks. Anything from now until after August is going to probably be at least an 8 week delivery time. For those of you that have been calling I am not blowing you off I have two car dealership groups that have been keeping me hopping with banners and wraps. I've been putting in 12-15 hour days for the last 4 weeks.

Also, I have had a serious probloem with USPS lately. I had to re-do 4 sets that got lost plus I had two packages coming from Canada...one is lost the other took 30 days to get here. I'm looking for a more reliable way to ship as USPS promises me 2-3 days most of time with Priority....usually ends up being 4-6. If anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys just for info. I am seriously backed up at the moment on orders. I am going to try and blow everything off the board that is still waiting over the next two weeks. Anything from now until after August is going to probably be at least an 8 week delivery time. For those of you that have been calling I am not blowing you off I have two car dealership groups that have been keeping me hopping with banners and wraps. I've been putting in 12-15 hour days for the last 4 weeks.
Also, I have had a serious probloem with USPS lately. I had to re-do 4 sets that got lost plus I had two packages coming from Canada...one is lost the other took 30 days to get here. I'm looking for a more reliable way to ship as USPS promises me 2-3 days most of time with Priority....usually ends up being 4-6. If anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears.
I have been using fedex ground for the boats I sell They are cheaper than Ups Sending envelopes or tubes of decals probally would only cost $5 Even the overnite might be good for you.

Go to fedex.com and sign up you can do shipping online and pay, it prints all the lables and forms for international too. Al you have to do is drop them off at a Fedex.

PHIL

Thanks Phil,

Scale stuff is the only stuff I have to ship really as almost all of my commercial stuff I usually have to install. I was doing USPS Priority but the **** delivery times are not as advertised for what I'm paying and they are losing stuff with greater frequency. It's really convenient as I can print the postage at the office and the carrier picks it up but to heck with it if they keep losing stuff. Of course some of the stuff they lost were sets that took me almost 2 hours each to do and I just can't lose that kind of time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to thank everyone who gave me the contact info.I now have decals/driver for my boat.Thanks again :p

Latest posts

Back