• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RTR Lynx

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 115

Lynx RTR with OS Max 21 O/B

Includes:

Hitec 645 Steering Servo

JR NES 341 Throttle Servo

Grimracer 8oz Metal Tank

(2) Extra Flexshafts

(1) Extra Prop Shaft Assembly

(1) Extra Lower Unit

(1) Extra OS 21 RZ-RM Piston/Sleeve.

(1) Extra Throttle Cable Holder

Engine has been modified for "Sport 21" tunnel.. If your district runs the In/out rule then this motor will be legal. Extra P/S above is duplicate of what is inside the engine right now. Skeg has been sharpened and polished and engine has a few other goodies to really make it scream.

Yes, the screws are still stripped on the lower unit. If you run Futaba, I can include a receiver as I run the Hayes whip antennas. Otherwise just add a receiver, battery, prop and gas and have fun.

Boat is in excellent shape. Decals on the boat will just peel off if you don't like them. Boat will need final setup to suit your driving style.

Send email to [email protected] for pictures.. Serious inquiries only.

$725 shipped in lower 48. Actual shipping outside of US.

Charley

Charley,

Do you want to buy your XTR 21 back... It has a new water tight radio box and set up for 3 channels.... The boat is set up but I have never ran it....

Tunnelbill said:
Charley,
  Do you want to buy your XTR 21 back...  It has a new water tight radio box and set up for 3 channels....  The boat is set up but I have never ran it....

92454[/snapback]

We can talk if I sell this boat.

We'll seperate boat and engine..

Charley

Charley

How much for the hull ??

Sorry !!! The XTR must have a engine on it !!!..... :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
$3 Come on man, I can't go any lower. Do we got a deal?

:ph34r: :blink: :eek: :lol: :p :p :p ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike,

A dollar is way too much!!!! I know the guy who put it together.

See you tomorrow,

El Grande Perro

Back