Rossi Glow Plugs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not have R4 plugs in stock. I have R6 and R8 as mentioned in the first message.

Al Hobbs

OK i am planning on getting a Nova Rossi 21 keep O/B what be the best plug, i am also in Florida

Last edited by a moderator:
Would like to purchase some glow plugs. Can how tell me how to arrange payment. Running 60% nitro in CMB engines- would the r6 be the right choice? Thank you.

You can send me a PM or email me at [email protected]. Let me know what you want and give me your mailing address.

I confirmed with Alessandro Rossi that the R6 is the best choice for high nitro fuels in most engines. If you are running a 90 or larger with high nitro, you should try the R8.

Al Hobbs

al .I would like to order 2 pacs of #6 plugs....don't have pay pal can pay with MO....need your address....need total $ shipped to 14150 ny ...will the hot shot igniter fit your plugs ?...thanks....bob

I have received another 2000 R6 glow plugs, so my inventory is in good shape again.

Al Hobbs

Back