Ron Bryd

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin_R_Clark

Heard you called a couple of times. I am a bad boy for not returning your calls. Just got home after a month plus on the road. Haven`t done anything with the Bird of Prey yet. Ordered some servoes, still waiting to get the motor back. Still frozen and snow covered here in Spokane. Thinking about Painting it but will probably not. Just use it to get my feet wet in Sport 40. Thanx Kevin

Hello Kevin, glad to hear from you at last LOL! No biggie but I will probably try and call you tomarrow if I get some time as I am a bit busy trying to get some orders filled and software ready to ship to several customers that have been waiting for me to finish some enhancements and all the while the RC Drags are keeping me busy for this weekend. Once I return from that or if I get a lull in the action tomarrow I will try and give you a call.

I may try and get some pics af the Nitro Rails and maybe some videos to post if anyone is interested.

L8R

Ron

I'd like to see some videos of the Nitro drags Ron!! Let me know where you post them.

Jason

Latest posts

Back