• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Road Runner Gas Rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thomaselkins

I got what your looking for! comes as you like but right now its for sale with servos and hardware, to include shaft/drivedog. I can set it back up with an engine of your choose to the just add receiver stage This is a road runner gas rigger built by Ralph and finished by me. been raced once never been wrecked just a couple paint dings. can send touch up paint with boat. All speed master hardware, G10 engine and fuel bay. Runs great drives nice. had a 28.5 in it and took it out to use in another boat. I have too many gas riggers around. This boat is finished right, 3 coats of west system then painted. Clear coated over base coat where the color is. 650.00 can do paypal.

IMAG0244.jpg

IMAG0243.jpg

IMAG0242.jpg

For some reason I can't get the pics to load so could you email me pics to jphillips1963 at msn dot com

Also how was the layout of the engines were the staggered or side by side. What engines did you use and how did this boat handle heat racing? What were your real speeds (not pond chatter speeds) also did you run it up against any Hurricane riggers and if so how did it fare against them?I may have more questions to come later.

James

????????

quote name='Twinsrule' timestamp='1306881272' post='417744']

For some reason I can't get the pics to load so could you email me pics to jphillips1963 at msn dot com

Also how was the layout of the engines were the staggered or side by side. What engines did you use and how did this boat handle heat racing? What were your real speeds (not pond chatter speeds) also did you run it up against any Hurricane riggers and if so how did it fare against them?I may have more questions to come later.

James

OK never mind I don't know I'm loosing it I guess I for some reason thought it was a twin my bad...

hi kevin here from aust are you interested in sending the boat to australia ??? if so i am interested in purchasing it.

thanks kevin.

Sure will send anywhere. Find out about HAT and such will ship with who ever you want . Shipping from 33702 Florida

Latest posts

Back