Riverview Florida Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elias, I would like to run Twin Nitro Rigger as well. I will list it and see where it goes.

Robert, I wanted to be sure to list the class you were wanting last year?

Keep the feedback coming........

To the many that will be attempting to enter this race on RCRacing events. I am seeing problems when racers select PayPal. There PP is coming thru to the club but there entries are not showing up on the website. My suggestion to you is....write down the PP address [email protected]..... enter the race as a mail in. Then go to your PP account directly and send the total entry fee. I will make the adjustments on this end as I receive the payments. I had this problem with the January race and was expecting it.

Eric

Alright D-3 Nitro Guy's...you have three wkends to practice to be ready for River View D-3 points race. I hope to see another good showing of boats like Atl.
default_smile.png

I think Jason and I will enter a boat or two. Jason has his last track event this weekend at UNF,( He qualified for State Finals in the 1600 meter), so now he has time for a boat race!
default_smile.png

Andy, it would be great to have you.

To all others that have entered, or plan to enter please do so as soon as possible.

I think Jason and I will enter a boat or two. Jason has his last track event this weekend at UNF,( He qualified for State Finals in the 1600 meter), so now he has time for a boat race!
default_smile.png
Put down the tools and come on over to play!!

Nitro guys we have 3 nitro classes that have not made yet. Please get your entries in.

*Also Scale only has 2 entries. I don`t think this class made in WPB. Lets get another one entered so these guys can race.

Thx Eric

Thanks Eric: Appreciate you pushing the Scales. I can't figure out why everyone is staying home. Bill Hoch and I plan to attend and I heard from Andy Green that he will be there. That's cutting it close but three is three. Two possibilities for more boats is that I am seriously considering bringing out one of my backup boats and asking Richie Lind to drive it and Ray Kindred is a strong possibility to attend. So as it stands now I am hopeful that we will make a class. Again thanks, Perry

Not looking real good for me at this point, I have been out of work for 2 weeks now with knee issues, will get the MRI results in the am.

Even if thats good and I go back, getting time off for Sat will be impossible.
default_sleep.png

Andy

Sorry to hear that Andy. We really need you. Medical problems must always come first however. Will now work on Ray Kindred or breakout my "Mark and Pak". Perry

looking for some entries to roll in? Lots I expected to have already signed up haven`t. We still have 4 classes that haven`t made.

Perry I tried to put it out there. I don`t have a problem running the class but District 3 rules say I have to have 3 for points. In fact running a class that doesn`t make is not a problem so far as we are well below the 225 limit. If this gets closer then we might have to drop a class that doesn`t make. Adjustments can be made everywhere. Give me some feedback to work on.

*On another note have had several calls about the 30 second half mill. We will discuss this at the drivers meeting.

* Miguel is coming with his food truck from Orlando.

Back