Return of Precision Boats Racing

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Everyone. It's been a while however Tim [Pops] and myself have decided to open Precision Boats Racing back up and produce some of our products for the RC outboard community. We will have Motor Mount Brackets instock this week. 3.5cc and 7.5/11cc Brackets. CNC machined from Billet 6061 T6 Aluminum with Black Hardcoat Anodized Side Plates. 3rd Channel Fuel Valves coming out soon. I am redesigning the currently and should have them in production very soon. We are also going to do a run of 3.5cc outboard conversion kits. These will be on a very limited run. If you are interested in having a older or new Nova Rossi or a "Clone" .21 motor converted please message me. There will be a deposit required and your donor motor will be need to complete the conversion. Question... What other products do you want to see or what other products are needed for the outboard community?? Very interested to see what gaps we can help fill..

Back