• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Reducing Fleet Sale - 1/8 th Scale Two-wing Hulls(New Prices)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bert Dygert

As it Says. I have Three Two Wing Jones Hulls for sale. One 1993 T-Plus, One 1998 Chrysler Jeep and One Raw E-glass Hull. Prices are as follows: T-Plus $1500 Plus Shipping Hull set-up ready to run (less motor,pipe,receiver and battery pack) Previous District 2 Second place boat 2008 and Fifth Place 2009. Boat won concours in Atlanta 2009. Chrysler Jeep $1000 plus shipping. Raw U-2 Two Wing hull E-glass construction, all stress area reinforced with carbon fiber and Vacuumed bagged, riding surfaces updated $900.

Last edited by a moderator:
As it Says. I have Three Two Wing Jones Hulls for sale. One 1993 T-Plus, One 1998 Chrysler Jeep and One Raw E-glass Hull. Prices are as follows: T-Plus $1500 Plus Shipping Hull set-up ready to run (less motor,pipe,receiver and battery pack) Previous District 2 Second place boat 2008 and Fifth Place 2009. Boat won concours in Atlanta 2009. Chrysler Jeep $1200 plus shipping. Raw U-2 Two Wing hull E-glass construction, all stress area reinforced with carbon fiber and Vacummed bagged, riding surfaces updated $1000.
Burt, I am very interested in were Raw hull. Call ME
tongue.gif

I saw that T Plus run many times what a nice boat wish i had the funds who ever gets this boat will be very happy Robert Pickard

As it Says. I have Three Two Wing Jones Hulls for sale. One 1993 T-Plus, One 1998 Chrysler Jeep and One Raw E-glass Hull. Prices are as follows: T-Plus $1500 Plus Shipping Hull set-up ready to run (less motor,pipe,receiver and battery pack) Previous District 2 Second place boat 2008 and Fifth Place 2009. Boat won concours in Atlanta 2009. Chrysler Jeep $1200 plus shipping. Raw U-2 Two Wing hull E-glass construction, all stress area reinforced with carbon fiber and Vacuumed bagged, riding surfaces updated $1000.
Who makes the Hulls? I know you said Jones but I can't find it on the internet. They are all the same Hull? Do you know the running weight of the Hulls? (Jeep Specifically)

HT

As it Says. I have Three Two Wing Jones Hulls for sale. One 1993 T-Plus, One 1998 Chrysler Jeep and One Raw E-glass Hull. Prices are as follows: T-Plus $1500 Plus Shipping Hull set-up ready to run (less motor,pipe,receiver and battery pack) Previous District 2 Second place boat 2008 and Fifth Place 2009. Boat won concours in Atlanta 2009. Chrysler Jeep $1200 plus shipping. Raw U-2 Two Wing hull E-glass construction, all stress area reinforced with carbon fiber and Vacuumed bagged, riding surfaces updated $1000.
Who makes the Hulls? I know you said Jones but I can't find it on the internet. They are all the same Hull? Do you know the running weight of the Hulls? (Jeep Specifically)

HT
RC Boat Company?

Howard,

I made the hulls. I made the molds off of Roger Newton plans number 162. Chrysler Jeep weight 14lbs 6oz less fuel with a CMB Green Head and CMD Fat Belly Pipe and after muffler. There are pictures of both the T-Plus and Chrysler Jeep running on the OWMBC.org Wed site. Pictures are under Spencer Park 2008 for both boats and 2009 for the T-Plus.

Bert Dygert

Howard,

I made the hulls. I made the molds off of Roger Newton plans number 162. Chrysler Jeep weight 14lbs 6oz less fuel with a CMB Green Head and CMD Fat Belly Pipe and after muffler. There are pictures of both the T-Plus and Chrysler Jeep running on the OWMBC.org Wed site. Pictures are under Spencer Park 2008 for both boats and 2009 for the T-Plus.

Bert Dygert
I am intrigued. These are from the same Molds correct? Why the price difference in the Jeep and T Plus. Sorry for all the questions but I wan't to convert one to electric. I need to be satisfied I can do it. They look great.

Howard

Howard,

The biggest reason for price differential is hull materials. The Chrysler Jeep has a wood foam rear wing at the transom and was used to build the molds for the rear wing. Also the Chrysler Jeep is 8 years old and was built with e-glass and carbon fiber. The T-Plus is two seasons old and built of carbon fiber and kevlar sandwiched between two layers of E-glass. Both boats have the sponsons inner walls inserted with honeycomb with a lap joint and then a layer of e-glass over the seam. Note both boats have some minor rear wing damage from props (under side on the Chrysler Jeep horizontal) or from a collision (both verticals on the T-Plus) I will include replacement parts for either boat.

The raw e-glass boat weight is just over 7 pounds.

Bert

Price Reduction on the the Raw U-2 Hull is $900. I have dropped the price on the Chrysler Jeep to $1000 includes all hardware(1/4" cable and stub shaft included) and servos. All price are plus shipping.

Thanks for looking

Bert

Latest posts

Back