• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

RC Boatcompany 1/8th scale Carbon Fiber 118 complete turbine hull kit...New

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Luszcz

Vendor
Well, I purchased this hull with the want to build the '98-99 Appian Jeronimo or '93 Miss Rock, although it makes many other boats as well, but I just have not had the time, and do not have the funds to continue the build. This is a fully custom RC Boatcompany hull that you WILL NOT find anywhere else. Lots of extras have been done to make this hull correct. This hull kit does make a whole list of different boats, but the two above are probably some of the more popular. This is a FULL Carbon fiber hull, which is an option with RCB Co. It also has the rear tiplets shaved, it has the carbon fiber ram wing relocation kit to move the ram wing forward, it has the rear non trip extenders, it has the Appian/Ron/ Miss Von's/ etc. cowling and cockpit, windshield has been trimmed as well as the intake and exhaust in the turbine cowling and the wide front canard is also an add on extra. I also took 1.75" off the front of the sponsons as the RCB Co. hull is not correct right off the shelf to make this hull. The master hull roster dictates length, and its to long without doing that, so I did all that work too.

All of those extras made for this boat being over $800 from RCB Co. This hull comes with everything you see in the pics (I just remembered, I have the windshield as well still in the plastic wrapping, and its included!!). I started the conversion process to FE, BUT, it is simple to re-bond the radio box cover back to the hull and make this Nitro again. It is right at the point where either way is perfectly acceptable. You get the hull, cowlings, rear hatch tray, rear wing kit, etc. I already have a box to ship this in, so its ready to go. Any questions, or requests for more pics is perfectly fine, just ask. I want $650 for this plus exact shipping. East coasters, expect $35-45, west coasters, expect $75-90. You cannot get this hull from RCB Co. for anything near this price, and even if you did, you would still have to bond all the add on's yourself. This will make someone a nice hull! Post your dibs here so no one gets all ticked off please. Mike Luszcz

2012-08-28_06-26-52_737.jpg

2012-08-28_06-26-44_667.jpg

2012-08-28_06-27-01_66.jpg

2012-08-28_06-25-36_195.jpg

2012-08-28_06-25-06_274.jpg

2012-08-28_06-25-16_519.jpg

Nice deal Mike, that boat would be SWEET as the red and black Miss Rock. Honestly it's better wide open up front for even nitro as one can make a radio box to fit their particular preferences and when it's separate you know it doesn't rely on the hull for structural integrity and good seal. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dropped to $625 plus shipping. I will adjust the price in the first post later as I am working from my phone. Mike

Dropped to $625 plus shipping. I will adjust the price in the first post later as I am working from my phone. Mike
What a friggin deal,,,, wish I had the funds right now. Always liked the Appian Jeronimo (purple) boat

And Steve does some nice work, So do you Mike.
Payment plan baby!!! LOL!! If you want it bad enough you'll find a way. :D

Thanks Rick. Seems like that is the biggest problem these days....low funds. Wonder if finishing, painting, decaling, etc. would add a lot to the sale-ability? Problem is, if I got that far, its gonna have to be FE or Nitro..cant leave it in between!

yup no funds or id jump in as The Appian Jeronimo is one of my favs. A local has one and it drives me nuts

Ray, i told Don to have you give me a call. I suspect u too are talking right now. Thanks, Mike

If Ray doesn't really need it, I do..unfortunately I work out of town by the time I see this stuff its to late...

Don

Ray said you will have it done and ready for the water.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
If Ray doesn't really need it, I do..unfortunately I work out of town by the time I see this stuff its to late...

Stephen, Its definitely sold to Ray. Just knowing I don't have to deal with shipping makes it all the more worth while as I hate shipping large items like this. Shipping all the way to the PNW would not be cheap either!!!

Back