Record Trial, Flint MI, May 18/19.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope this forecast holds up, weather looks beautiful all weekend. Light wind & sunshine. My stick boat is dialed for running POP Records (balloon killing) instead of SAW. Winds aren’t an issue for my goals anyways, See you guys Saturday!

Thanks again to our F.A.S.T crew for another great event at T. Lake, water was great but it was tough to go fast with the heat. Mike Nowicki still made several passes with his B hydro in the low 90's and Dave Murany got his new B hydro boat starting to run smooth and straight with several runs in the 80's.

Here's a little video of some highlights:

I had a great time Saturday messing with my JAE 12 and hanging out with everyone. Huge thank you to Terri & Mike/Flint FAST Crew for hosting the Record Trials once again! Also to David & Doug Murany for clearing all the weeds off the track and setting up the site too. I always enjoy myself every time I visit and learn from you guys. I really appreciate the time and effort all of you guys put into this event.
Brian Neumann

Back