Receiver Mounting

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Zeal is sticky as hell its less convenient than using Velcro to remove receiver, but it’s not that hard to break its bond either. I carefully twist receiver & panel it’s secured to side to side until the bond begins to separate. Once it begins to separate entire piece of gel peels right off and remains intact. It’s interesting stuff, you can clean and reuse same piece over and over again. Wash it off with soap & water, once it’s dry the tackiness returns and ready to use again. Never damaged my clear coat or even the label on underside of receiver, and leaves no reside. The amount you get it’s enough to mount 10+ receivers, so it lasts. Never had to do this, but if I had an issue removing it, certain you can remove it using a piece of fishing line to run between the 2 pieces and floss them apart. Hard to describe it but different than any double sided tape or other mounting tape I’ve come across, I hope that helps answer your question?
Brian Neumann

Back