Reasonable quality RTR boats..

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Mylonas

Gidday Guys.

Looking for input regarding RTR boats , nitro and electric . I own a small hobby shop in Pittsworth Qld , we have just secured the use of a nice size little dam on the edge of town. I am looking for input regarding what you guys with experience would recommend as value for money boats...

Thank you

Cheers Paul......

Gidday Guys.

Looking for input regarding RTR boats , nitro and electric . I own a small hobby shop in Pittsworth Qld , we have just secured the use of a nice size little dam on the edge of town. I am looking for input regarding what you guys with experience would recommend as value for money boats...

Thank you

Cheers Paul......
I Like my Aquacraft ul-1 Very fast easy to run boat. Just waiting temp to rise so i can go run it again.

I just purchased the nitro super vee for my wife what a great boat, for a newcomer or even a racer this is a super boat. Price is right to from tower 279 with radio ready to go out of the box. Robert

Last edited by a moderator:
I had nothing but great results with a ProBoat Shockwave 36 nitro boat, fun, fast, excellent customer support, cool graphics, who could ask for more

Any thing Aquacraft is a good RTR boat the Miss Vegas , Nitro Super Vee, UL-1...ect they are all good and fun boats that will not break the bank.

The hydro's are fun but may be a bit tricky to the beginner and can only run in right hand turns as in a race pattern. Maybe carry some deep V boats, you may want to also consider carrying starter belts and starters, sometimes the tiger drive starters can strip out if the motors get hydrolocked, then you cant even start, I trust the belts myself. Just my opinion

i have had nothing but good fun with my thundercat 31.proboat created a winner with this one.

Aquacraft makes so many RTR boats to choose from also and at great prices and designed from a couple great racers Jerry Dunlap and Grim. Robert

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want a little something different, I like the Dominator Models Miss Emily. Fast and ready to run out of the box. No need to buy anything aftermarket!

Im into my 2nd season runnin and racin my AQUACRAFT MISS VEGAS and im still having as much or more fun with it than the first time i ran it!! Talk about bang for the buck! I also race a scale hydro and a sport 21 hydro so i know the difference when it comes to money spent!

I love running my wifes super vee but i can only run it when getting it tuned in other then that been told no way lol

Intlwaters.com official position is to not promote dominator models, goengines usa, and twisted liquid racing. The owner of these business has issued legal threats against intlwaters. We have many reports of wrong doing from these businesses. I recommend the aquacraft products!

Intlwaters.com official position is to not promote dominator models, goengines usa, and twisted liquid racing. The owner of these business has issued legal threats against intlwaters. We have many reports of wrong doing from these businesses. I recommend the aquacraft products!
thanks tom for steppin in here.. i was on my way to do so.. lets not get into a whining match about this turd ok guys.. stick to the subject please..lol

term

Our local hobby shop has sold a pile of the Aquacraft SV27 brushless fe units. They are now stocking the nitro version which I'm sure will do well also. The Aquacraft and Proboat line up has done well for them, and for local rc boating.

Back