RCRC Little Thunder Evansville In June 11-12

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys,

On the way back from Huntsville the Knoxville Gang was in a big accident.

Willie ,Terry and Rex were riding together and they got hit by a fast running truck.

Willie's truck and trailer got destroyed trailer ended upside down. I-75 was shutdown for several hours.

Tool boxes blew up and landed on the other side of the interstate. Boat mass destruction. They are a little banged up but not injured.

Keep them in your prayers.

Jose

That's a bummer Jose. Please keep us posted.

Steve Ball

Guys,
On the way back from Huntsville the Knoxville Gang was in a big accident.
Willie ,Terry and Rex were riding together and they got hit by a fast running truck.
Willie's truck and trailer got destroyed trailer ended upside down. I-75 was shutdown for several hours.
Tool boxes blew up and landed on the other side of the interstate. Boat mass destruction. They are a little banged up but not injured.
Keep them in your prayers.
Jose

Charlie try to keep that F mono out of the Street.
default_wacko.png
default_blink.png
default_blink.png
default_blink.png

First, I am glad no one was hurt. Stuff can be replaced but not Life or pain and agony of serious injury.

Having big problem getting a room close to the lake. Marriott Court Yard is full. I guess the Jehova Witness or something .

Residence Inn for a room with 2 beds is $219 plus tax and for three nights will be

Pushing $650+. Need a room close to be able to use our trailer. ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Can we park our trailer next to the lake in the grass area??

Put my and Mark Bullard entry on hold till we can work out where to stay and the trailer placement.

Give me a call with suggestions. 205 936 9583

Thanks

First, I am glad no one was hurt. Stuff can be replaced but not Life or pain and agony of serious injury.

Having big problem getting a room close to the lake. Marriott Court Yard is full. I guess the Jehova Witness or something .

Residence Inn for a room with 2 beds is $219 plus tax and for three nights will be

Pushing $650+. Need a room close to be able to use our trailer. ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Put my and Mark Bullard entry on hold till we can work out where to stay and the trailer placement.

Thanks
Doc try home life of green River road

Thanks

Doc go to Price line Marriott has 2 bed rooms available on there!

https://www.priceline.com/stay/#/search/hotels/3000006466/20160610/20160612/1?searchType=CITY&page=1

Last edited by a moderator:
Will be sending entry for 20 40and f-hydro sport 40. Twin will be in the trailer pending where we can set up.

Mark will be running 60 hydro and 40 hydro
Dr. Turner,

I have you and Mark on hold. Let me know if it's a go or not. I hope it's a go!!

Thanks

Dan

On page 2 of this thread, I have updated the boats, racers by class, etc... as of this morning.

I have also included on the Drivers by Class those channels that are not 2.4/DSM. The channel underlined is the one who has priority on that channel if we only have one heat for that class.

Dan, enter me in D hydro and F mono Bob londress IMPBA 9072

and B hydro and E mono for Nick Simmons IMPBA 21203 JR

all DSM

I will send out the paper entries and check today

Bob

Hi Dan..

Please put me down for -

B-Hydro

D-Hydro, and

Sport 40 All DSM.

Thanks,

Steve Ball

Dan

Please put down for

B-hydro channel 86 alt 88

B-Sport tunnel 86 alt 88

sport 20 86 alt 88

Dave Roach

Impba 12132S CD

Payment sent. Sent you a PM.

Thanks

Dave roach

Dan, Please ad me to Sport 40 2.4 Orange/White B Sport Tunnel 2.4 Orange/White Thunderboat 2.4 Blue/White/Silver

Also add Matthew Cook Sport 20 2.4 Green/Red/Silver Crackerbox 2.4 Red/White/Blue

Thank You, Mike

Latest posts

Back