Ran my Seaducer90+100/ Mac84

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aussieboater

Hi

This is my first Seaducer and what more can i say they run so beautifull on the water and as for the Mac, Mate do these things go iv never had anything over a 45 outboard ( love my tunnels always will ) but im so impressed with this boat bring on the 67 and 45 and 21 Seaducer for me .

Thanks

Brad

Picture_659.jpg

Seaducers are nice looking boats that are well designed and developed. Hard to go wrong with a boat that has the kind of commitment to quaity that the seaducer line does.

Brian

i run a fast electric conversion [carbon fiber/s-glass] lay-up

Seaducer 42 mono on thirtytwo cells with a 3000-5000 watt max. Steve Neu 2215 1.5YF "BAM" brushless motor...

IMO there is NO substatute for a Seaducer!

this boat was the first [32-cell] electric mono to run over 70 mph and back it up on a 1/16 mile SAWS track and the current I.M.P.B.A. T-Mono record holder...

we are a long way from Jerry's 92 mph nitro mono record but we ain't done tweak'n on this set-up B)

Ron

Ran my new 40 Seaducer for the first time on the bouys yest. what a treat. A/B prepped Mac .45. I cant think of a better driving mono out there than the Seaducer.Jerry's got em figured out B) Okay ,how can I post a pic of it???

Last edited by a moderator:
Drew,

Would love to see a pic of your boat , Go to file attachments click on browse sellect your pic then add the attachment.

Thanks

Brad

Very pleased,the true test will be in 2 weeks at the Dist 3 points race in Tampa. Got my "Seadunker merit badge" yest at the lake,setup was still a little loose and a little too close to the back of another boat-and down it went.I have seen it happen to other guys,but untill its your own brand new boat doing it its not so bad :) they seem like they stay under for-ever.

Very pleased,the true test will be in 2 weeks at the Dist 3 points race in Tampa. Got my "Seadunker merit badge" yest at the lake,setup was still a little loose and a little too close to the back of another boat-and down it went.I have seen it happen to other guys,but untill its your own brand new boat doing it its not so bad :) they seem like they stay under for-ever.
So that is what happened :eek: . I remember you took the radio box apart.... Who were you running with?

Norm

So that is what happened :eek: . I remember you took the radio box apart.... Who were you running with?

Norm
That(the dunk) was Sunday at Brandon Norm, Got the bouy jump out of the way at you guys lake on Saturday ;) LOL . Thats why I was drying out, Marty was talking to me and I quit driving and started listening :eek: the rest was history.Heck , the only thing I'm gonna have left is to run somebody over and it will be broke in just right............ Andy

Norm
That(the dunk) was Sunday at Brandon Norm, Got the bouy jump out of the way at you guys lake on Saturday ;) LOL . Thats why I was drying out, Marty was talking to me and I quit driving and started listening :eek: the rest was history.Heck , the only thing I'm gonna have left is to run somebody over and it will be broke in just right............ Andy
Andy that boat is going to be a great raceboat :rolleyes: Don't wreck it :eek: :D . Are you testing this Saturday? :unsure:

Norm
Andy that boat is going to be a great raceboat :rolleyes: Don't wreck it :eek: :D . Are you testing this Saturday? :unsure:
yeah Norm Im in for Saturday,as long as I dont have to pull weeds and reset sub-bouys :D Im trying to get the CMB 1.0 in the Cat so I can break it in and run it too........

Norm
yeah Norm Im in for Saturday,as long as I dont have to pull weeds and reset sub-bouys :D Im trying to get the CMB 1.0 in the Cat so I can break it in and run it too........
Andy;

We do appreciate all your help. ;) Plans have changed on my part. I will be out on Sun. Sat. has all of a sudden turned into a bad day for me and Karen has to work. I will bring the "Red Shark" with me in case we need a chase boat.

Norm

Norm

Hmmm , Sat and Sunday at the pond, a pissed wife AND an extra gal of fuel............. ;) I'm in,LOL Gonna have to call Otto. Sorry for the thread hijack :rolleyes:

Back