RADIO SUGGESTION

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

david cox

Hi Folks:

I am looking to buy a new radio that will meet the following criteria. Does anyone have any suggestions?

1) Stick type of FM radio

2) At least a 5 model memory

3) At least 3 channels

4) The 3rd mixing servo to be adjustable by means of turning a rotary knob on the transmitter. I want to be able to make a quick and easy adjustment on the mixing needle.

Thanks, David

Great good hands " Best " Airtronics Super EXZES 2 sticks 27MHZ or 75MHZ 3ch with 10 model memory :) or" Better" Old Style Airtronics EXZES only 27 MHZ 3ch with 3 model memory ;) Good Luck! B)

Last edited by a moderator:
David,

I have a used Airtronics Super EXZES on 75 MHZ. if your looking to pick up a used one in excellent condition.

Great good hands " Best " Airtronics Super EXZES 2 sticks 27MHZ or 75MHZ 3ch with 10 model memory :) or" Better" Old Style Airtronics EXZES only 27 MHZ 3ch with 3 model memory ;) Good Luck! B)

David,

I have a used Airtronics Super EXZES on 75 MHZ. if your looking to pick up a used one in excellent condition.

Interested in used Super EXZES - Does it come complete w/ receiver & Crystals.

please e-mail me Specs & asking price [email protected]

:blink: I looked at Al Hobbs bought new Futaba 3VC Super PCM 2 sticks 27 MHZ from international dealer and it is very expensive :eek: so the dealer are not available in north american but hardly get one :rolleyes: it is very big body than my Super EXZES size

Last edited by a moderator:
I could use a suggestion too. I'm going to need an FM 3 channel with an easy to access 3rd channel for the needle.

I like the pistol grip though... What's the best deal for the money? (little money)

I've been away from the sport for a while. I'm building a new boat (finishing one that I started almost 10 years ago) and will need a new radio.

I've seen a radio at the local hobby shop made by JR. It's a 3XS that has the ability to switch between any of the 75 frequencies available (it's available in the 27mhz freqs. also). At $200, I would have killed for this capability when I was running previously.

My question is, are these radios (JR) good for boats? Are they capable of handling the rigors / pounding the boats take?

In the past I started out with Kraft radios and then went to Futaba. I haven't had anything else since. My old radios are on 27 mhz and do still work. I'm not an electronics expert and don't know if they would still be leagal.

Has anyone had any issues running on the 27 mhz frequencies? Are these still a good option?

Jim Vota

Cincinnati Ohio

Hi Allan:

Thanks for the suggestion. Does the knob that I can see on the EXZES control the 3rd channel?

Can we buy these radios in Canada, or do I have to order one from the U.S?

Thanks, David

Hi Allan:

Thanks for the suggestion. Does the knob that I can see on the EXZES control the 3rd channel?

Can we buy these radios in Canada, or do I have to order one from the U.S?

Thanks, David
Contact to Mark Grim( USA) at www.seismicracing.com Will you look picture and it is very good price!!! B)

Back