Quad Counties Spring Shootout (Rescheduled from May 24th)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are the entries I have so far. If you don't see yourself in a class let me know asap. We need RTR, D Hydro, Gas Sport Hydro, Crackerbox, all classes are kinda low but most have made. It looks like the weather is gonna be nice so come on and spend the day racing with us!!

In Case you need directions to the pond for the Spring Shootout........

Directions to Webber's Pond

Exit I-65 (N or S) at exit 9 US 31
Follow US 31N to W Utica St (2nd stop light, 3rd light if you come from the north)
Turn left on to W Utica St
Utica St turns in to Dreyer Ln
Follow Dreyer Ln to E St. Joe Rd.
Turn right on to E St Joe Rd.
In about 200 yds turn left on to Old St Joe Rd
Old St Joe Rd is a dead end rd
Follow it back till you see a gravel drieway off to the right.
Follow it back to the pond (1/2 mi , I-65 will be on your left)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike

Put me in for B-Sport Tunnel Channel 86 Alt 88

B- Sport Hydro Channel 86 Alt 88

Thanks

Dave Roach

Here is the count per class;

RTR 4
B Tunnel 6
Sport 20 8
B Sport Tunnel 12
Gas Cat 5
B Hydro 3
Open Tunnel 4
Sport 40 5
D Hydro 1
Cracker Box 4
Thunderboat 8
Scale 5

Gas Sport Hydro 0
Open Nitro 0
Open Gas 0

As you can see D Hydro, Cracker Box, Gas Sport Hydro, Open Gas and Open Nitro have not made as of yet. We could still use additional B Hydro, Open Tunnel, D Hydro, Crackerbox

Last edited by a moderator:
Good question! I wonder too, that class was always decent. But look at all of them they are all kinda low especially scale and sport 40. However we did gain in tunnel classes and hydro's.

I should be there sport 40 , 1/8 scale and RTR. I have to see how Debbie will be she is having outpatient surgery Thursday.

If I can get extra time between heats, I'll run in RTR to fill the third spot. I'm running the Vegas in sport 20 and need to swap engines.

No problem I am going to rearrange order anyway to spread it out a little.

Just got the word Ethan will be racing rtr not me. Jeff and I are going to test today,our sport 40 boats suck.

Back