puallup show

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

not2bright

why is the puallup show startign on friday? dotn those guys know most of us work? i was planning on finding an engine there but now it looks like im gonna be s.o.l. becasue i have to work of friday. does anyone know why the people that are puting the show on are doing this? anyways enough ranting does anyone know what vendors are going to be there? possibly K&B?

Last edited by a moderator:
Joel

The group has changed that is putting it on. The Rainer Club has paid for their flying field and no longer need the income made from the show. The new group decided to open it up on friday. Not sure why. Maybe to atract more vendors. Who knows. They are trying to revitalize the show. In the past few years vendor attandence has dropped off. Hopefully new blood with bring new interest as it was becoming stagnate.

Mike

Check out there site. http://www.nwhobbyexpo.com/

yeah i had heard it had changed hands but i dont see k and b on the vendor list. grrrr

Last edited by a moderator:
not2bright said:
yeah i had heard it had changed hands but i dont see k and b on the vendor list. grrrr
83914[/snapback]

And that surprizes you???? <_<

Back