• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Props,,, Props,,,, Props!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dale,

Now that I have read your post in the Nova engines for records broken thread....

I now know who you are! Your twin was impressive at the Nitro Champs in January, but the racing "Gremlins" were with you in your heats.

Hope the props were what you needed.

Thank You

Rick thank you for the complement. I'll have the Gremlins work out for the twin nitro shoot out in march.

Yes the props were just what I was looking for. I was needing some saw props for some future plans.

Thank you again and if you happen to find the other prop I was interested in please let me know.

Thank you, Dale

Do you still by chance have #40 and #44 available? If so, $15 plus shipping for them?

Dave
Dave,

Yes I do still have #40 & 44

Just to be clear, they are both raw props

Let me know if you want them. PAYPAL is [email protected] as friends and family

Thank you
Shipping would be to 60030. Let me know how much and also a quote on sharpening, balance and thin if you dont mind. They would be for a stock 26cc thunderboat.

Dave

Do you still by chance have #40 and #44 available? If so, $15 plus shipping for them?

Dave
Dave,

Thank you
Shipping would be to 60030. Let me know how much and also a quote on sharpening, balance and thin if you dont mind. They would be for a stock 26cc thunderboat.

Dave
Small flat rate $7.15

lets say thin, sharpen balance $15.00/ prop?

Lemme know

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Rick I ended up finding something thanks

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Dave
Dave,

Thank you

Dave
Small flat rate $7.15

lets say thin, sharpen balance $15.00/ prop?

Lemme know
That sounds good, you will probably do a much better job than I will.... So $45 for the props and $7.15 for shipping for a total of $52.15 by PayPal gift? If thats the total, let me know and I will get it over right away..

Dave

Back