prop tech nite

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Wood

I got to thinking about the tech sessions i was a part of over at the indy masters race this year.. and thought maybe people would like to come to my house and we do props.

Go over the basics and work on props in the shop.

if anyone is interested let me know.. this will be a little way's off but just wanted to find out.

chris

I got to thinking about the tech sessions i was a part of over at the indy masters race this year.. and thought maybe people would like to come to my house and we do props.
Go over the basics and work on props in the shop.

if anyone is interested let me know.. this will be a little way's off but just wanted to find out.

chris
i am highly intrested chris.. just if it is a weekend i dont have trevor.

terry

would Wally be there <_<

can we bring refershments :rolleyes:

sure would like to see you guys

may be you can teach this old dog some thing new

count me in

noy sure about Terry though

need a motel room? maybe

Marty

Count me in. As long as it's on a weekend, Ankeny would be a long drive after work.

Larry

Last edited by a moderator:
sounds good guys

marty beer is a must and you are welcome to come.. it is only 2hrs from cedar rapids.

i will let you guys know when.. gonna be a few weeks but should be do able.

chris

sounds good guys
marty beer is a must and you are welcome to come.. it is only 2hrs from cedar rapids.

i will let you guys know when.. gonna be a few weeks but should be do able.

chris
maybe you can show marty how to use that new fandangled piece of equipment he helped buy..lol. and i will be needing one myself to screw up some props..later woody give me a yell

terry

Why dont you do this as a webcast? many of us would really appreciate it

that would require running a camera from the basement to upstairs.. and i don't want to mess with that.

sorry.

i am more interested in having people come and we sit and go thru props and technics.

just old school i guess

chris

I'm in, if I may.... moving, and hoping it's later than sooner..... The guage is an awesome tool, and becoming more familiar with it would be great..... Keep us posted Chris... thanks Mike

ok then, how about a camera & a dvd? charge enough to cover costs. i'm sure enough of us that are interested, that aren't close enough to be there, would be willing to cover the "bar tab" :rolleyes: . seriously, how about sharing? digital camera, download & burn discs, please................please,please,please

would Wally be there <_< can we bring refershments :rolleyes:

sure would like to see you guys

may be you can teach this old dog some thing new

count me in

noy sure about Terry though

need a motel room? maybe

Marty
How could the Wallster NOT be there, only 6 blocks away, and we run tin cans on a string to keep down phone costs! :lol:

All right Wally hell i can stag er that far ;)

i don't need a motel i just need a Direction to head

count me in hope the string is still up then

i will fallow it then :lol:

Marty

Latest posts

Back