Prop notes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baxter Walton

As I started looking in my old race notes I came across this prop info, I used it to tune props that I got from other sources, or just to experiment on my own, along with a Allen Elzer cupping tool I had great success. My fastest prop ever was a Texas cut prop, faster then A.B. 1440's at that time, and as I recall it was a JG prop with 3.2 pitch. With the new 14.5mm motors these days more testing is in the making. Hope this helps those who want to try different things.

http://rcboat.com/prop.htm

The rcboat.com tech papers are serious reading.Brian Callahan's notes (with MD) are very interesting indeed.....

Last edited by a moderator:
indeed they are, I have read all books and papers, and applied it to racing one way or another, I love Finch's stuff also.

Hey, does anyone know what happened to all of the tech articles? The site is no longer. That is bad news!! There was some GREAT information there! Marty???

Untitled-2.jpg

thanks. I had it somewhere saved, but you think I can find it for the life of me? haha, heck no!!

Latest posts

Back