• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Prop lot for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Derrick Stewart

This is the last of my boating stuff.

I would like to sell this as one lot.

I do not want to part out as it too time consuming running to the post office every other day shipping one or two props.

SOLD TO Ron

Lot price plus shipping

Octura

Qty:2 " " 447/3

2 " " 450/3

1 " " 557/2

1 " " 445/2

1 " " 455/2

1 " " 457/2

1 " " 648/2

1 " " 448/2

1 " " 1740/3

1 " " 1440/2

2 " " 640/2

1 " " 438/2

1 " " 442/2

1 " " 450/2

1 Pranther 225/2

1 mystery prop not sure the make

These appear to be sharpen and balanced there might be the odd one that is raw

this is just my observations as Im not a prop expert and was only in this hobby a short time.

DX8  198.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sold. I have a friend of mine that can use those. PM me and we will get it done. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how many props Ron has. You gotta be quick on here when it comes to him. I'm guessing over 100 props.

Sold. I have a friend of mine that can use those. PM me and we will get it done. Thanks.
Ron, If your willing to sell a couple, I have someone that could use the X447/3 and I would like to try the Y557/2

Let me know
Rick,

Once I see what he needs from this lot, and if he doesn't need those, I will let you know. Thanks.

Sounds good,,, you coming to the ATL Grand Prix race??? Get that scale and sport-40 together and lets play

Ron, If your willing to sell a couple, I have someone that could use the X447/3 and I would like to try the Y557/2

Let me know
Rick,Once I see what he needs from this lot, and if he doesn't need those, I will let you know. Thanks.
Sounds good,,, you coming to the ATL Grand Prix race??? Get that scale and sport-40 together and lets play
Rick,

Thanks for the invite. Still not sure on the race schedule for the rest of the year but I want to run those two classes soon. I will be calling you when I do.....
default_smile.png

Back