prop covers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Christy

​I posted this before but I do not see it, Awhile back I bought some prop covers but I do not remember from whom it was.

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks

John

The guy that sells them is on Jims boat dock . His user name is What up Dog is Selling Custom Made Prop Covers. I have NITRO PROP COVERS & I making covers for Electronic . They are made of Neoprene, and are embroidered. Your design needs to be no more than 1 line, with 5-6 characters. You can tell us what you would like to say and we will try to work it out and have you approve it before it is made on the neoprene. We cannot do logos, only text with a frame. See the pics for examples. The cover has two slits on the underside that opens like an X so you can stretch it over the props. It stays closed around your prop shaft and protects the prop. The colors available are blue, red, black & orange. With green, black, red, orange, silver & white thread. Standard covers with "OUCH" are $6 a piece shipped. If you want yours to say something unique it is $8 a piece shipped. Ship out of the US and Canada is extra. If you buy more you save more. You can get standard covers 2 for $10 or 4 for $22 shipped. Custom covers are 2 for $15 or 4 for $28 shipped. If Paypal is used, send payment as a gift Please. If not add 4% to the total & Add your ADDRESS to the NOTES on PayPal Please. Money orders are welcome. Any Questions please email me at [email protected] PayPal is the same as Email Address.

All Orange Neoprene Prop Covers are $8.00 Shipped in the US

If you want Gas Prop Covers check it out at http://www.jrcbd.com...ade-Prop-Covers

Last edited by a moderator:
Back