• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Prop balancer for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Howard

As I am clearing out all my boating stuff I found some more. Wii ship to lower 48

The first one to say I will take it on here gets them

Prop balancer $15 shipped

This is all that is left of this stuff

small  motor mount.JPG

sgx .21 cowl.JPG

rudders.JPG

prop balancer.JPG

pipe mount.JPG

Large extended strut.JPG

Large drop motor mount.JPG

drive dog.JPG

cowl locks.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I will take both rudders and the pipe mount.

Im seeking a balancer that works very well and is low in cost. Pardon my ignorance, does this poor old(looking) balancer come with different shaft sizes? How well would you say it works vs the best ones(I believe are the powerful magnets)? Does it need calibration or another process for it to perform consistently? And is it shippable without damaging it? Thanks Bob.

This has always worked great for me. The shaft is 3/16, all you need to do 1/4 is a straight 1/4 shaft. It is very sensitive to balance.

Bob

If you need different dia rods you can go to a tool supply place and get drill blanks to ballance on this high point balancer.

I'll need the 1/4's, so thanks Thomas. How about the cones, would I need them? I would sebtle for it but I'm in Ottawa,Canada and so that might be an issue. I didn't even look where you are at Bob sorry. Hope we can get it to ship for 15$+paypal still.. That would be my offer. Thanks.

Just checked postage, was quoted $19.95 to ship so it would be $29 shipped to you

Back