Proboat Miss Beacon Plumbing project

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueBlaster

After seeing Misshydros Proboat Oh Boy Oberto I became interested in trying to make a Proboat look like an unlimited i chose the Miss Beacon Plumbing.158294408_y3g76_M.jpg I was going to do Master Tire but the beacon design is detailed and would be an eye catcher as a Proboat . The guys in the boat club would like it and be cool to see race. Wish me luck :D 158549319_nViyM_M.jpg

My boat fleet will be

Miss Vegas as the 87 Bud (aready in use)

1/12 Proboat formula as the Beacon Plumbing (coming soon)

1/8 Miller American dumas kit (waiting to be build)

1/8 scale 94 Budweiser FE (future purchase)

Last edited by a moderator:
should be a fairly easy to replicate paint pattern that looks good and I see your going to use the formula hull to do it so no body modification really needed---- Post some progress pictures, everyone likes to see things as they go..Have fun!

After seeing Misshydros Proboat Oh Boy Oberto I became interested in trying to make a Proboat look like an unlimited i chose the Miss Beacon Plumbing.View attachment 8372 I was going to do Master Tire but the beacon design is detailed and would be an eye catcher as a Proboat . The guys in the boat club would like it and be cool to see race. Wish me luck :D View attachment 8373
My boat fleet will be

Miss Vegas as the 87 Bud (aready in use)

1/12 Proboat formula as the Beacon Plumbing (coming soon)

1/8 Miller American dumas kit (waiting to be build)

1/8 scale 94 Budweiser FE (future purchase)
wouldve done the checkers in purple...How about this to my kicker!!!Got some pic of me and steve with our boats!! This one with steve holding my Oberto!! He loves it!! He'd just about craped when he saw that CMB.21!! :D :lol: He'd signed turbine tube and my Oberto 2 turbine tube and saltwater scoop too!! B)
gallery_3638_408_135343.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back