• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pro Boat Miss Bud to Master Tile Project

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbeyer

Since I have a bunch of unfinished projects (I am the person who starts many projects and finishes very few of them) I am selling my 1/12th scale project. I am going to concentrate on finishing my 1/8th scale. Here are the details:

Hull is a former Pro Boat Miss Budweiser that ToyotaTruckin sold me in 2008 (you can search for Miss Bud Mod for more details). He did a great job of reinforcing and cleaning up the cockpit area to run without a cowl. This is perfect for the U-3 Master Tile. The only work I did on the hull was to open an access panel for the strut (was going to use a thru hull strut for scale appearance and is still a rough cut) and remove some of the old radio box. Also included are:

- Pro Boat Llumar Cowling (in case you want to add one). With the cockpit work that has been done, work is needed to make it fit perfectly.

- Pro Boat Turn Fin

- Company that is no longer in business Turn Fin

- Company that is no longer in business Super Cooler

- Dynamite .15 engine with header. Unknown condition but seems to have good compression. One bolt holding header to engine has a stripped head. Adding to package as a throw-in since I don't need it.

- 1/16th scale Turbo Allison. This is the gem of the entire package and are very rare. It is painted for the U-3. I have not seen these around in quite awhile. (Engine is dusty in the picture)

- Pro Boat Rear Wing

I am asking $80 shipped. Paypal only. Selling as a package at this point.

Thanks,

Rick

Attachments

• DSCN2740.JPG
    DSCN2740.JPG
    721.4 KB · Views: 27
  • DSCN2737.JPG
    DSCN2737.JPG
    682 KB · Views: 25
  • DSCN2739.JPG
    DSCN2739.JPG
    700.8 KB · Views: 28