Prestwich

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered a Nitro engine programme from him nearly 8weeks ago and got nothing yet....I know at times shipping can take longer than expected ,,he sayed it must got lost ,,and he will send again ,,if not I will get one from Marty..

David

Exceptional!
default_smile.png

Ok it seems he is allright ..he must be busy though because he takes along time to reply to emails..

Allgood

David

This is what perpetuates the way we all deal with one and other in are small R/C boating community.

David

My experience with the party in question was not good ending with them owing me funds that I never did collect-

I had good references from other people in business at the time about this party & I was suckered in by him & lost out being paid.

The situation settled down to write off the funds & go on - which I did-

How long do you stay in business by not being paid?

The whole story covered a lot of time & frustration on my part & is not worth spending more time on-

Thanks-

Dave

Anyone looking for a Prestwich Mono ??

I have a 47 that may need a home to free up some funds ?

I bought some pipes from Dave. Good pipes, good service, and reasonably prompt for international delivery. I have also sold items to people in Europe, Canada, Australia, Africa, and South America that spent unusually long times in the country's mail service and customs. We should not expect another country to provide mail service similar to the USA. Some headers I shipped in February are still sitting in foreign customs. If it is something that must be received promptly, pay the extra money and use UPS or FedEx.

Al Hobbs

My experience with the party in question was not good ending with them owing me funds that I never did collect-

I had good references from other people in business at the time about this party & I was suckered in by him & lost out being paid.

The situation settled down to write off the funds & go on - which I did-

How long do you stay in business by not being paid?

The whole story covered a lot of time & frustration on my part & is not worth spending more time on-

Thanks-

Dave

I'm glad you stand up and share your expreince with him, Marles has many friends that will chim in on any of the popular discussion board to back him up. He still owe me my payment of 335 pound for the Zen 7 which I order from him, I only receive the pipes I ordered but the zen 7 never came, and the payment never refunded to me, I had friends in nether land who spoke to him on my behalf, but he was not an honest man. I also heard there was a gentlemen in New Zealand who didn't receive his shipment too.
Mr Marles, if you're reading this, I urge you to return my money, my email [email protected].

I have bought boat bits from him on many occasions over the years and service was good and parts all fine. I recently recommended a novice friend to his site who bought a complete boat kit from him and Dave gave the guy loads of advice too, all was fine as I would expect.

I fear that the complainants above might be experiencing problems with international shipping which can be unreliable . Prestwich have been in business for many years over here with loads of satisfied customers. I do not personally know him and am not one of his friends and live in the opposite end of our country so I am certainly not being a sycophant.

These days most of my spare cash goes on my fixed wing planes that I keep crashing
default_wacko.png
but I can honestly say I have never had a problem with Prestwich.

My favourite mail-order is Zipp Kits in the US where I bought my JAE21... that has totally blown me away and is getting me hooked on boating again!

Back