prayers needed for randy premo

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grim, when I click your profile, the "send personal message" box doesn't appear? When I go to my personal messages & click compose new, then try to send it to you, I get a message saying "grimracer cannot use the personal messager"? Who's corn flakes did you pee in -lol! Send me a message so I can reply so I can reply to it, or call me at 757-777-0246.

Hey Buddy! Take care of yourself and we'll save you a spot in the pits. If all doesn't pan out can I have first dibs on your Cooper pipe. (LOL)

Mic

Thoughts and prayers for you Randy for a speedy recovery. Get well soon.

hi Randy hope you are feeling better today, missing you at the pond today and we will all be thinking about when we throw the tunnel boats in the water.

have a speedy recovery.

Greg Rowe

Ok enough lally gaging around, time to get back in the tower and call us over,
default_wink.png
Hope your doing well..........==={}

Ok enough lally gaging around, time to get back in the tower and call us over,
default_wink.png
Hope your doing well..........==={}
One of my favorites- must have been after a gas heat
default_tongue.png
'

Get to feeling better bud.

osabll.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I did it 7 1/2 years ago and haven't regretted it for a day. You'll be a little weak for a while, and you'll probably have a thing called "pump head", but you won't regret the surgery for a minute.

Good luck and get well soon.

The alternative sucks.

I heard from randy today. He is out of ICU, just tired. I'll let ya'll know more when I know more.

Looks like the nurses grew fond of our boy and decided to keep him one more night,
default_tongue.png

He is chomping at the bit to get out and run a boat.

Seems like Randy wants more "nurse time". His white blood cell count is low & he has too much fluid built up around his heart, so not going home today )-: He said all he wants to do is see his new litter of puppies. I sent him a pic of mine, he said it helped.

CAM00145.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back