• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

prather tunnel for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoatDoc

as i said in my thread about selling my .21 OPS engine, i'm getting away from nitro. i have a Prather lap cat with a K&B 3.5 that i'd like to see go to good use. i rebuilt the engine late last season, and it has seen less than 1/2 gallon of fuel since the rebuild (for those that have rebuilt a motor or two, we know that that costs). i'm willing to put the hull, engine and radio and a few extras up for $300. shipping will be extra. included will be the original outrive and a cut-down outrive to fit a tunded pipe and adjustable motor mount. also will include a tuned pipe. i'm not trying to make a buck here, just trying to unload gear that i'm not going to use anymore. i think it's worth the money. if you think i'm asking too much, let me know. i can always drop in the 12v starter, power panel and glow heater if you want them (there's a fuel pump too...). let's negotiate. shipping will be a minimum of $25. i mailed the hull from my previous home in georgia to my current home in wisconsin and paid over $30 to do so. it's pretty much a turn key package (some assembly required). one thing though... the throttle servo is one i scabbed out of an aquacraft boat. pretty much a standard Futaba unit with a different label. the gear is NOT ready to ship at the moment, and it might take me a few days to box it all up, depending on if the buyer wants all the gear or not. let me know. if there is a beginner in your club that may want something along these lines, point 'em my way. i think i may even have a drive shaft and some other things to throw in as well...just testing the waters. let me know. can give pic's upon request.

Latest posts

Back