PRATHER SPITFIRE II HYDRO

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCBOATMANIAC

Hello All,

Well my concern is I just bought a new in box Spitfire II off of EBAY, but when I got it the only thing missing out of the whole box was the building instructions. I am putting this out to see if there is anybody out there that might have the instrution book so I can get this boat put together. I would be willing to pay for the copy fees and postage and handling or if somebody has the means of scanning and can email the instructions it would be highly appreciated.

Thanks Dave

Hello All,

Well my concern is I just bought a new in box Spitfire II off of EBAY, but when I got it the only thing missing out of the whole box was the building instructions. I am putting this out to see if there is anybody out there that might have the instrution book so I can get this boat put together. I would be willing to pay for the copy fees and postage and handling or if somebody has the means of scanning and can email the instructions it would be highly appreciated.

Thanks Dave
dave get a hold of dave at hyperformanceproducts.com he bought all of al prathers boats he will have it,shane

Thanks for the info I have all ready sent them an email so now I'll just wait for a reply from them.

Hello All,

Thanks Dave

Dave,

I'm sure I have a set home. I can double check this eve when I get home from work.

Hello All,

Thanks Dave

Dave,

I'm sure I have a set home. I can double check this eve when I get home from work.

Walt,

Thanks for the reply, but yesterday I was able to make contact with the people out at Hyperformanceproducts, and they are sending me a copy so I can get started soon on the Spitfire. The person I bought the boat from on Ebay was nice and refunded me the cost of buying the instructions which was cool, so now it's all up to me and my building skills to get r done. I just hope it runs like my Sundowner 3.5 outboard runs fast and stable, and sticks to the water like it is on rails.

Oh but never fear I might try and ask for some set-up help here and there.

Later

Dave

Back